Admissions: Domestic Student
The application deadline for Spring 2018 is December 1
Spring 2018 Classes Start: January 29
The application deadline for Fall 2018 is August 1
Fall 2018 Classes Start: August 29
A bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, mathematics related field.
- GRE scores are not required for admission
- Applicants should have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants should have at least two years experience in a technical field
- International applicants should refer to the International Admission Page for special admission information
- Apply online
- Select proposed program Technical Management >> Technical Management (PRST MPS)
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Academic Goals and Research Interests” section
- Insert names of references into “References” section
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should include the following documents: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.)
- Completed application including residency form (Residency form determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Statement outlining the student's goals and expectations in the program. This also is an opportunity for applicants to further explain their background and qualifications for the program and provide any additional information about themselves or their career experience that they feel will benefit the evaluation of their application.
- Resume (When applying online, upload your resume to the graduate school application.)
- Official transcript(s) from each college & university attended
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, MPS: Technical Management
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact Kim Edmonds or call 410-455-3445.